I have no idea where this recipe came from but its been sitting in my camera roll and its time to put it somewhere I will find it again. I can’t wait to dive into some homemade brownies this weekend!! YUM!
The best pecan pie recipe you will ever use along some others I’m dying to try. A friend sent me this pic last Thanksgiving when I was looking for a yummy and easy pecan pie recipe and I have been using it over and over ever since. Enjoy Peach Meringue Pie, Peanut Butter Pie, Frozen Peanut Butter Pie, Pecan Pie, Pecan Box Piece, and Pumpkin Pie.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 pie shell
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, butter and salt in pan. Bring to boil over low heat.
- Pour hot mixture over beaten eggs, stirring constantly.
- Add vanilla and pecans.
- Pour into pie shell
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 375 and beak for 25-40 minutes.
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel triple cream brie, top rind cut off
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar
- Crostini, crackers and/or crudité for serving
- Preheat broiler.
- Place brie onto a heatproof plate, cut-side up. Spread honey evenly over the top of the brie and top with an even layer of sugar.
- Place brie under broiler and broil for about 1 minute or until sugar melts and caramelizes.
- Remove from heat and allow sugar to cool and harden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve with crostini, crackers or crudité.
Original recipe available here.
Per serving: 1 leaner, 1 healthy fat, ~2 condiments, and 1 green
- 4 (8-oz) raw boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10-oz) pkg frozen chopped spinach
- ½ cup low-fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup minced green onion
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt if needed
- Place plastic wrap on top of each chicken breast and using a meat mallet, pound them slightly thinner.
- To butterfly your chicken breasts, lay them flat on sturdy surface. Place one hand on top to hold it in place and then slice 3/4 of the way through the chicken breast using a sharp knife. Do not slice all the way through!
- Heat up the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Cook the chicken breast in a large skillet on medium heat, approximately 7 minutes a side, until they start to get golden brown and crispy on the outside and reach a temperature of 165°F. You want the meat to be cooked before you stuff them!
- Combine the spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, chives and garlic in a bowl and microwave to take the chill off. Make sure it’s nice and warm.
- Carefully spoon a quarter of the cheese mixture into the middle of the cooked chicken breasts.
- Turn the heat to low and put a lid on the skillet. Heat for another 5-7 minutes, until the cream cheese mixture has heated through.
- Remove and plate.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- Dash of salt
- 4 TBSP coca powder
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups quick cooking gluten free oats
- Combine butter, milk, sugar, salt and cocoa
- Bring to boil and cook for 90 seconds.
- Remove from heat
- Stir in peanut butter until it dissolves
- Add oats and vanilla and mix well
- Drop by teaspoons onto cookie sheet
- Cool for 30 minutes or until set.
Original recipe available here.
- 44 oz ketchup
- 3/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 12 fl oz molasses
- 1.5 TBSP Crushed Red Pepper
- 1.5 TBSP Course Ground Black Pepper
- 1.5 TBSP Powdered Garlic
- 1 TBSP Dry Mustard
- 2.5 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 sticks butter
Mix together all ingredients in pot except butter. Then add butter in sticks. Cook over medium heat. Stir frequently to keep from burning on the bottom of the pot. Turn off heat after butter has melted and sauce begins to bubble. Let sit for 45 minutes to an hour before putting into jars or bottles.
Makes approximately 2 quarts.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large can chicken broth (or you can use water)
- 1/3 to ½ cup mayonnaise (or more to taste)
- 1/3 to ½ cup Miracle Whip (or more to taste)
- 1/3 to ½ cup sour cream (or more to taste)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp dried dill (or more to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup chopped celery (more or less)
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted in oven or under broiler (watch carefully!)
Wash chicken breasts under cool water, pat dry and remove tendons as needed. Simmer gently in chicken broth and enough water to cover for about 20 minutes, or until white and cooked all the way through. Cool slightly, then slice into cubes or, using slicing blade in food processor, slice. (May need to chop by hand a little more after slicing.)
While chicken is cooking, in medium-size bowl, combine mayonnaise, Miracle Whip, sour cream, lemon juice, dill and salt and pepper. Stir to mix. Add celery, almonds and chicken pieces. Stir gently together and chill until ready to serve. (Add more mayo, MW or sour cream if mixture seems too dry.)
- Avocado oil
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 1/4 onion
- 3-4 slices bacon
- 1 lb chorizo
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups spinach
- Eggs, 1 per person (3-4)
- Peel sweet potatoes and chop into small cubes
- Chop 1/4 white onion
- Take out skillet and add about 2-3 TBSP avocado oil on medium heat
- Add sweet potatoes and onion to skillet and cook until soft (stirring often)
- Cook bacon and then crumble into bacon bits and set aside
- When the sweet potatoes are soft, top with salt and pepper
- Add chorizo to skillet and cook all the way through
- Add spinach and mix until cooked
- Remove hash and put into individual bowls/plates for eating
- Cook eggs (1 per person) in the same skillet and flip (I like mine over easy)
- Top each hash with 1 egg
- Sprinkle bacon bits on top.
- Top with salsa verde, avocado, cilantro or hot sauce if desired. Enjoy!
- Serves about 4 people.
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 TBSP melted butter
- 3/4 to 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425
- Remove ends and place asparagus on baking dish
- Mix olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper
- Drizzle olive oil mixture over asparagus
- Bake 15 minutes in oven
- Combine parmesan, panic bread crumbs and melted butter
- Top asparagus with about 3/4 to 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Top with breadcrumb mixture
- Broil 4 minutes in preheated 425 oven
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Original recipe available here.
- 5-6 Chicken Breasts
- Eggs (for Egg Wash)
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Ragu Traditional Tomato Sauce
- 1 8oz package Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 450
- Take raw chicken breasts and cover in egg wash
- Place both sides of chicken breasts in panko bread crumbs and cover
- Heat 1/2 cup olive oil in skillet on stove on medium heat
- Cook chicken on skillet until brown on each side
- Remove from skillet and place in baking dish
- Pour tomato sauce over each chicken breast until covered
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over each chicken breast until covered (or as desired)
- Bake 450 for 15-20 min until cooked all the way through.
- Serve with spaghetti noodles or without. We like it with our roasted asparagus and cheese.