- 36.4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into large, thin bite size pieces.
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups (9.95 oz) zucchini noodles
- 3 1/4 cups (2.28 oz) package baby arugula
- 1/4 cup (.88 oz) thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper (1 condiment)
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced (3 condiments)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the chicken pieces, oil, garlic, white part of green onion, and lemon juice in a deep sided 9×13 baking pan. Stir to coat. Then bake for 12 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, prepare your zucchini noodles.
- Stir the arugula and green onion into the chicken. Then toss the chicken mixture with the zucchini noodles. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve hot on a large platter.