- 1lb ground turkey
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 24oz can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 TBS garlic powder
- 1-2 cups spinach
- 1 avocado, sliced or mashed
- 1-2 TBS hot sauce (optional)
- Place ground turkey and yellow onion in pan over medium heat.
- Mix and break up turkey until cooked through and no more pink appears.
- Add diced tomatoes, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and hot sauce (if desired).
- Mix well
- Before removing from heat add spinach. Stir until cooked down and then remove.
- Mash avocado, add lime juice and punch of salt (or simply slice avocado).
- Place turkey mixture in bowl and top with avocado.