- 5-6 Chicken Breasts
- Eggs (for Egg Wash)
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Ragu Traditional Tomato Sauce
- 1 8oz package Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 450
- Take raw chicken breasts and cover in egg wash
- Place both sides of chicken breasts in panko bread crumbs and cover
- Heat 1/2 cup olive oil in skillet on stove on medium heat
- Cook chicken on skillet until brown on each side
- Remove from skillet and place in baking dish
- Pour tomato sauce over each chicken breast until covered
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over each chicken breast until covered (or as desired)
- Bake 450 for 15-20 min until cooked all the way through.
- Serve with spaghetti noodles or without. We like it with our roasted asparagus and cheese.