- Two 10oz cans mild green enchilada sauce
- One 10.5oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- One 8oz container sour cream
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- One 4oz can diced green chiles
- 3.5 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Ten 10in soft flour tortillas
- Toppings if desired: 1 vine ripe tomato, fresh cilantro, fresh lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 9×13 in baking dish with vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together enchilada sauce, cream of chicken soup, and sour cream. Spread about 1/2 cup of sauce in bottom of baking dish. Set aside remaining sauce.
- In medium bowl, combine chicken and chiles.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on tortilla, then add some shredded chicken and chile mixture.
- Tightly roll up tortilla and place it seam side down in pan.
- Pour remaining sauce over filled tortillas.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese on top
- Bake until cheese is melted. About 15 minutes.
- Top with chopped tomatoes, cilantro, and/or lime wedges at table.
- Serve with mexican rice and beans.
Original recipe available here.