A recipe perfected over many family pancake breakfasts, including some tips and tricks from Magnolia Table‘s Best-Ever Fluffy Pancakes recipe.
- 1 Box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- In large bowl, whisk muffin mix, Bisquick, and sugar
- In medium bowl, whisk buttermilk, vanilla extract, and eggs
- Combine liquid and dry ingredients
- Let rest 10-15 minutes
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat
- Cook until lightly brown on the bottom and top is bubbly, about 2 minutes
- Pancakes are best eaten hot, just after cooking.