This month we were blessed by two wonderful showers for our baby girls. The first one was hosted by my mother-in-law and was a diaper and gift card shower and the second one was hosted by 6 dear friends from work. Both of them were so special and so thoughtfully planned and I thoroughly enjoyed them both so much. Kyle and I feel so blessed by the love and support of so many who are helping us prepare and celebrate as we await the arrival of our daughters!
Some favorite gifts for our twins if you’re looking for items to add to your own registry or give to someone having twins (remember these aren’t our first children so our needs are different than someone having twins as their first and second children as opposed to their second and third).
- DIAPERS (its not fun for the person who buys it but its so so helpful!)
- WIPES (same as above- the big boxes from Costco are awesome!)
- More bottles, bibs, blankets, pacis and swaddles
- A second bouncy seat, pack n play, carseat, and camera for our monitor
- A double stroller and double snap n go with accessories
- Another changing pad and cover
- Sound machine for the bedroom and for travel
- Sheets and bedding for two cribs
- Bath sponges, towels and toys
- Coordinating outfits (and/or matching outfits)
- Lovies and toys
- A git for the big brother! (My sis got our little man a Little People playset which he loves)