So I’ve really been slacking on making dinner lately. Thankfully my husband is amazing and has been saving us and our tummies these past few weeks and taking care of making meals for us. In an effort to try and get on top of things again here is my meal plan for the week for easy weeknight dinners… week 1. Here’s to hoping I can come up with an easy month of meals to make future planning a little easier.
- Sunday: Food Trucks after church
- Monday: Filet steaks on the grill and roasted Brussel sprouts
- Tuesday: Fish tacos with salmon and Mexican corn. (I’ll have to write a post with the recipe for both of these that night)
- Wednesday: Ranch chicken club roll-ups
- Thursday: Homemade pizza
- Friday: Date night- Dinner out!
- Saturday: Shrimp and grits
So full recipes and results on how well we stuck with this plan to come!