Our little man just turned one and here is a list of all of our food and decor for the main event!
- Pigs in a blanket
- Veggie Tray
- Apples with toffee dip
- Sausage and cheese dip (recipe coming soon!)
- Caprese sticks (fresh mozzarella, tomato and fresh basil)
- Sugar cookies with blue icing
- Cake (If you order from Publix for a 1st birthday you’ll get a smash cake for free!)
- Basil Lemonade
- Sweet Tea
- We got most of our party decor from BirthdayExpress.com. Plates, napkins, streamers, balloons and even a banner were all from this 1st birthday theme. It makes party planning simple for those who are on a budget or have limited time and just want a one stop shop.
- I created a banner with all of Jude’s monthly pictures by printing my Instagram pictures through Social Print Studio. I like using them because the pictures are printed matte and on a very thick paper. I hung them on twine using paper clips and then added a colored fabric banner underneath. Instant mantel decor!